A course that investigates the development and evaluation of systems that work in concert with human beings to promote creative and expressive experiences.
- The approaches of creative cognition, flow, and interface ecology.
- Visual cognition and search.
- Game logics, and their relationships to play and culture.
- Social media and interaction.
- Location-based technologies and systems.
- Audio and video production for human computer interaction documentation.
- Development and evaluation of integrative systems.
A research project-oriented course: teams and solos. Thesis development welcome. Please be focused and self-motivated.
Lectures/Labs: Tues, Thurs, 3:55-5:10,
Perceptive Sensor Networks Lab, Richardson 907.
Professor Andruid Kerne